Thursday, June 7, 2012

Rainbow in the Catskills...

As some of you may be aware of...it has been raining here in the Catskill Mountains quite frequently...just about daily.  Today was one of the weirdest rain falls we had in quite some time.  The sun was partially still out but it was also very dark on one side of my yard...it poured and poured for a brief moment...then the clouds started to part and out of nowhere came out not one but two beautiful rainbows...here are some of the pictures I was able to take...enjoy!


see how strange the sky looks...a bit dark & a bit bright.

big bright double rainbow

double rainbows...lovely

beautiful bright colors...rainbow


double rainbow...you can barely see the top one


pretty double rainbow

rainbow...double you can just make it out

rainbow

I love rainbows as you can see by the amount of pictures I took today...I hope they brighten your day as they did mine.

Thanks for stopping by,

Be well...

Tati

1 comment:

  1. Just BEAUTIFUL! I love rainbows!! Thanks for sharing,you live in such a beautiful part of the world:)

    ReplyDelete