Wednesday, June 27, 2012


living the country life...

random photos of daily life in the country...pets, gardening, etc...

meet my potbelly pig...Billy

he loves to play with the hay/straw and also mud...

he is quite shy...



curious little piggy...


view of the mountains in my backyard...


handmade bird house


gourd bird house


my vegetable garden...


salvia, already planted them in the front yard


 taxi tomatoe plants


mixture of tomatoe plants


herbs


workout board...I change it weekly!


my side porch, can you tell I love plants...


planted a climbing clematis - can't wait for it to bloom!




happy, happy planter


my favorite chaise & old quilts - back porch


lanterns, can never have enough


love lanters


wind chimes...

enjoy...and thanks for stopping by,

be well,
Tati


1 comment:

  1. I love piggies,Billy is so cute! The frame for the clematis is so pretty,please post a pic when it blooms.I love the lanterns & the chaise is beautiful!Hope your having a great week:)

    ReplyDelete