Tuesday, March 5, 2013


All about the layers











Plaid Overalls Dress: thrifted/Stripe Henley Top: thrifted/Vintage Denim Jacket: thrifted/Vintage Men's Coat: thrifted/Beanie: Forever21/Arm Warmers: made by me Etsy seller: (harryandthehippechic)/Vintage Boots: thrifted/Ring: flea market find/Necklace: Etsy seller: UberKuchi

I love living in the Catskill Mountains but the winters here are soooo cold...layering is a must.  I think it's something I have become good at doing over the years, it is a lot more complicated than some people think, you do not want to pile on the clothing and then look bulky and bag lady like.  I spent my day running errands and taking my kids here and there and I did stay warm. I wore my cozy and oh so warm plaid overalls dress, a striped henley, denim jacket and my favorite men's vintage coat and my vintage boots.  Another great thing about my layered items, they were mostly ALL thrifted...that's a huge obsession of  mine.  Anyhow, hope you all stay warm and hopefully Spring will be here soon!

I would love to know how you all layer up to stay warm this winter ?


Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Tati

No comments:

Post a Comment