Tuesday, March 19, 2013


Train Tracks...



Coat: JCrew/Sweater: thrifted/Harley Davidson Shirt: thrifted/Jeans: thrifted/Hat: Vintage/Boots: Vintage/Horn Necklace: Forever21/Watch Necklace: Vintage/Sunnies: Vintage

I am finding myself to be more restless than normal...I have been taking long walks down the train tracks. It's really cool where I live since it's so rural - you see so much wildlife. I decided to take a long stroll the other day, so I layered up the best I could...wearing my favorite vintage sweater and topping it off with my Harley denim shirt.  Of course, I could not leave the house without a hat...I hope the weather breaks soon, the summers here are gorgeous!  Hope you are all having a wonderful day and please stay warm!

 Talk toyou soon,
  Tati

No comments:

Post a Comment