Sunday, August 19, 2012


Warrior Dash...

Wyndam New York - August 12, 2012


I have been away for a bit and now I am back...I was trying to physically and mentally train for a race I did last Sunday called the Warrior Dash.  It consist of a 3.2 mile run obstacle course.  It starts off with 1.5 miles of uphill running - it was tough...then you have the obstacle courses...I have never done anything like this before and it was a blast.  Here are the pictures from my race...

 
coming out of the  mud...had to crawl thru mud and bobwire...

At the starting line with Ehren...awaiting to start the race


coming down to cross the finish line...
  

Ehren crossing the finish line

A guy did the race dressed in a pink bunny suit...hilarious!

the after party~

this is one of the waves of people running up the hill...


after the race people usually give away their sneakers - donated to charity...


Thanks for stopping by - be well,

Tati







No comments:

Post a Comment