Wednesday, August 22, 2012


Outfit Post...

I thought it would be fun to try something new and do a daily outfit post.  I am not sure if I will stick with it, but it's worth a try...Today my daughter (Devin) & I decided we would each do our own outfit post...


Onesie printed jumper: thrifted
Brown Leather Studded Clogs: thrifted
Fringe Studded Anklets: handmade by my friend Lizabelle (you can find her on Etsy)
Earrings: Forever21
Victorian Bracelet Watch: Vintage find
Bracelets: Etsy & Forever 21
Beaded Necklace: thrifted
Glass Ring: gift from Devin








My daughter Devin - she is 13 yrs old...she has a style all her own.  I love it!

Top: Forever21
Shorts: thrifted and she splattered fabric paint all over them
Brown Leather Booties: thrifted
Mexican Backpack: thrifted
Nails: Blue nail polish and skull (chacha covers) you can find them on Etsy













Thanks for stoppping by,

be well...

Tati

No comments:

Post a Comment