Tuesday, August 21, 2012


Thrifted Threads...

I have been having a ton of fun lately going thrifting...and I thought I would share with you some of my favorite thrifted scores...let me know what you think...these have all been thrifted for $2.50 or less...craziness right!



love these boots, I wear them all the time...they were a $2.00 bag sale so not only did I get the boots but a bunch of other things too!




cool belt, part of a $2.00 bag sale hunt...

I love animal print - these were only $2.50


ethinic print mexican blanket bag...$1.99 steal!


these amazing leather leggings by Transit were part of the $2.00 bag sale which I got the boots above and the belt...they are soft as butter and fit me like a glove. 

I will post more of my thrift finds thru the week...
also I am going to start posting a daily outfit post...stay tuned!

be well,

thanks for stopping by...
Tati

No comments:

Post a Comment