Monday, August 27, 2012


what we wore...

Devin & I did an outfit post today...we decided we would wear a favorite outfit for this post.  I am in love with everything I wore, most of the pieces I've had them for a long time.  Devin wore one of her favorite dresses and added a little funk by wearing her recently studded denim keds.
(I studded the keds for her yesterday and I did a pair for myself - you can see them in my last post below...) 











  
 Vintage Jacket: thrifted
Silk Lace Cami Tank: Anthropologie
Washed Jeans: thrifted
Suede Brn Booties: Anthropologie
Vintage Bracelet: Flea Market
Stone Necklace: Gifted
Dark Brown Glasses: Ralph Lauren








Floral Dress: Marshalls
Denim Keds: thrifted & I added studs to them
Turtle Earrings: Claire's


Thanks for stopping by...
Tati

No comments:

Post a Comment