Wednesday, May 2, 2012

3.5 mile run...

I got up this morning and kept my word...I ran 3.5 miles OUTSIDE...yay!  It was hard, but it was not as hard as race day.  I kept a nice pace and concentrated on keeping it.  I used my new stop watch so that also helped for me not only pace myself but to push a little harder so I can make good time.  I have such a sense of accomplishment...it's awesome when you set a goal and you actually meet it.  Now that all of the adreline is out of my body...I am SORE  oh gosh!!!  I followed up my run by going to the gym and working with kettle bells.  I like them alot better than the standard free weights, because you are incorporating some cardio in the workout too.  I definitely need a nap, but I have some pictures to take so I can list a few items on etsy...then I am off to watch my daughter play softball...hopefully it doesn't rain!

I will post the etsy items separately a little later...

Chao for now...

Namaste,
Tati

No comments:

Post a Comment